[radio] goose island live show available for download now!

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:26:38 -0600

Hi all,

I recorded our live show at Goose Island last Thursday the 21st with a
single stereo mic direct to my minidisc player. This weekend I
converted it to Ogg Vorbis* and MP3 format and put it all up on the
website for download. If you missed the show, you can hear it here!

* Ogg Vorbis is a compressed audio file like MP3 but superior in many
ways. It's *almost always* SMALLER than MP3, which means that you can
listen sooner. And, it's also free of corporate control. That's why
it's my preferred format. You can read more about it, and find the
software you *may need to install* here:

http://peterpeterson.com/ogg.html

I hope you enjoy the music -- it's definitely a bootleg, complete with
authentic crowd noise. :)

Stay tuned,

pedro

--
"Sure I want to be the biggest telecom company in the world,
but it's just a commodity. I want to be able to form opinion.