[tastyradio] redvinegar, wrigleyville goose island, aug. 30th!

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:22:33 -0500

Hi all!

We have full details now for the redvinegar show on August 30th at the
Wrigleyville Goose Island:

redvinegar, live
Friday, August 30th.
Wrigleyville Goose Island, 3535 N. Clark St.
10:00 PM
No cover!
18 and over!

It can't get much better than this folks -- and we're pretty stoked
about the whole situation. (I just said stoked... oh dear.) Seriously
though, this show is a big deal for us -- please try to come out if
you can, and bring your friends. How many people show up has a direct
effect on how welcome we will be to play again.

I'll be emailing again next week once the North Parkers return and
start checking their email. But please consider coming out and hearing
us play.

peter unt ze rest of redvinegar

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---