[tastyradio] Redvinegar -- Live at Goose Island this Friday

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:39:26 -0500

Just a little bulletin from redvinegar (Peter Peterson, Phil Kuhl, and
Tim Hawkinson):

Cancel those Friday night plans!
(Unless you're planning to come see us!)

In case you don't know about it, we're playing a FREE show at:

Goose Island Wrigleyville
3535 N. Clark (just south of Wrigley Field) --
this Friday night, August 30th.
Music starts at 10:00
and goes until we run out of songs!

And, it's an 18 and over show, so bring anyone you want! And please do
us the favor of pointing your friends to our website or mailing list
if you think they'd dig what we do.

Goose Island is a great pub with good food and great brews. Since this
is our first show there, the more people who can make it out, the
better.  Last night, Phil and I drove around putting up posters and
getting psyched up for redvinegar's first show for the 2002-2003
season.

As always, if you're looking for more information, free music,
pictures, or flyers, please check out:

http://redvinegar.net/

Also, if you've gotten this email, but aren't subscribed to our
regular mailing list AND would like to be, please see:

http://redvinegar.net/list.html

We look forward to seeing you!

Yours,
Peter, Phil, and Tim