[tastyradio] redvinegar and blue stone -- this thursday!

Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:25:40 -0500

Hi all,

This is the final reminder that redvinegar and Blue Stone are going to
be playing at The Lyon's Den THIS THURSDAY NIGHT at 9:00 sharp! An
earlier message said 9:30, but that was my mistake. We're on at 9:00,
and going until 12:00 or 1:00 -- but not too late, for all you folks
(myself included) that have to make an honest living.

The sound and atmosphere at The Lyon's Den is hard to beat -- they're
one of the best-sounding places for local acts,  and they let us have
this show with the expectation that we'd bring in a good crowd -- so
clear your calendars, because this show is a rare opportunity to see
two cool bands at a great place.

The Lyon's Den is at 1934 W. Irving Park, just east of Damen, Irving
Park, and Lincoln. You can get to it from the Irving Park brown line
stop, bus, or car.

http://www.lyonsdenlive.com/testphp/music.php
http://flynn.zork.net/cl/?q=1049761378

The show is only $5 and is 21 and over. Please bring a friend and help
us pack out the place.

Thanks,
redvinegar and Blue Stone

http://redvinegar.net/
Blue Stone: cutyourjib@hotmail.com

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---